- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
Provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. And will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
- Configure, manage, and migrate Unified Messaging
- Manage a site-resilient Database Availability Group (DAG) and CAS solution
- Configure, and manage advanced security
- Configure and manage compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses