- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition, this course is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Passed 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Module 1: Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Module 2: Designing and implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Module 3: Designing and implementing site resiliency
- Module 4: Planning virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Module 5: Designing and implementing message transport security
- Module 6: Designing and implementing message retention
- Module 7: Designing and implementing messaging compliance
- Module 8: Designing and implementing administrative security and auditing
- Module 9: Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Module 10: Designing and implementing integration with Exchange Online
- Module 11: Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Module 12: Designing and implementing Exchange Server migrations and upgrades
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)