- Price TBC
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Abu Shagara, Madinat Zayed...+1 more
An three-day program targeted at Heads of Businesses to enable them to effectively roll out an SME strategy. IFC are pioneers in SME Banking and have consulted with many developing country banks in implementing their SME programs.
- Introduction and Overview of SME Banking
- Strategy and Business Models for SME Banking
- Identifying new Market Opportunities
- Managing the SME Customer Lifecycle
- Optimizing Products & Marketing Strategies
- Sales and Delivery Channel Management
- Credit RiskManagement for SME Lending
- Information Technology (IT) and Management Information Systems (MIS) Optimization
- Human Resources (HR)
Heads of Businesses, CEOs and COOs of GCC Banks and Trainers of
GCC Banking Institutes.
Illustrations, practice sessions and presentations
Established in 1983, Emirates Institute For Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) has made quantum leaps by delivering world class education, training and allied services in the area of Banking and Finance at its three state of the art campuses, strategically located at Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
EIBFS has been globally integrated with various leading Institutes and universities of the world to bring and offer the best programs and courses in the domain area of banking and finance.
The Institute has made significant contributions to the life and careers of thousands of students and working professionals in the domain area of banking and finance with the team of highly competent, professionally qualified, skilled and experienced academicians and corporate trainers. The Institute has witnessed growth on various dimensions including but not limited to students, training programs, campuses, faculty and staff members, alumni and various other dimensions and variables.