- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
The learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy. To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development.
We want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings. This workshop will help you reach that goal.
What Will Students Learn?
- Demonstrate your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate all four learning styles in the classroom
- Apply the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Explain the different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Put your skills to work for a team presentation
What Topics are Covered?
- Preparing to learn and understanding learning
- Competencies for adult educators
- Accommodating learning preferences
- Increasing your expertise and using existing materials
- Planning a workshop, including preparing visual aids
- Effective communication (incl. questioning)
- Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- On-the-job support
- Managing stress and dealing with difficult situations
- Training in different forums (i.e. virtual learning)
- Mock training presentations
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses