Who Should Attend:
- Sales Professionals seeking to enhance their career
- Client-facing Sales Managers
- Sales Teams
- Understand sales forecasting, ways to give a sales presentation, account management and basics of customer relationship management
- The importance and ways to convert hot leads to sales
- Qualities of a superb sales professional
- Conduct a comprehensive Sales SWOT Analysis
- Understand the key concepts - Buying Cycle vs. Selling Cycle
- Optimise key strengths and work on your weaknesses as a sales person
- Learn how to tap new markets and effective ways to retain the current clientele
- The significance of managing customer relationships and learn that account management is the key to better sales
- Realise and learn the significance of maintaining your motivation levels when the sales cycle is on the downside.
- Develop your style and strategy for selling
- Develop exceptional skills of communication and persuasion
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most latest sales methods and procedures at your workplace and within your sales team
- Achieve your designated sales targets hence producing higher profits and healthier returns
- Manage your set of customer-base applying the selling skills you learned during this programme
- Generate improved sales reports
- Apply new ideas and techniques to sell
- Identify your customers' needs and buying criteria, even when they don't want to tell you
- Engage yourself and your buyer in a positive emotional state that will maximise your selling performance.
- Abilities of a qualified sales professional
- SWOT - 6 vital areas
- Difference between Selling and Marketing
- Selling Cycle vs. Buying Cycle
- Selling Strategies - Analysis and Planning
- What does a successful sales deal comprise of?
- Sales consultation or Consultative selling
- Apt Account Management - WHO are your customers?
- Presenting with poise
- Sales presentation
- Key Account Management
- Customer relationship fundamentals
- Needs and expectations
- Pampering your customers
- Keeping in touch
- New behavioural styles to sell
- Motivational techniques
- Wrap-up and feedback
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Winning Sales Techniques for the Go-getters!
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.