- The Successful Salesperson
- Why and How Customers Buy?
- The Structure of a Successful Sale
- Communication Skills
- Presenting your Product
- Closing the Sale
- Closing the Transaction – Ensuring Timely Collection
- Service Recovery
- Managing yourself
The Successful Salesperson
- The Skills Requires
- Identifying Gaps and Further Developments
- Personal Goal Setting
Why and How Customers Buy?
- Who are your customers?
- What do customers want?
- How do customers buy?
- Rational and emotional triggers
- Exceeding Expectations
The Structure of a Successful Sale
- The Proposal
- Handling Objections
- Close and Consolidate
- Enhancing Your Listening Skills
- Powerful Questioning Techniques
- Building Rapport and Engaging your Customer
- Mirroring and Matching
- Understanding and Using Body Languages Skills
Presenting your Product
- Using Features and Benefits
- Powerful Language to Help you sell
- Enhancing your Presentation Skills
Closing the Sale
- Recognizing Buying Signals
- Handling Resistance
- Strengthening the Customer Relationship
Closing the Transaction – Ensuring Timely Collection
- Agreement – Sales Agreement at deal Inception
- Understand customer expectations and deliver requirements ensuring no gap in customers’ expectations
- Closing documentation – Obtain confirmation of receipt of goods completion of service
- Gentle follow ups
- Final Collection
- What if things go wrong – signs to recognize other action need to be taken
- Be Pro-active: Prevent things from going wrong
- Corrective Action: Quick service recovery, if things do go wrong
- Preventive Action: System correction to ensure the same mistake is not repeated again.
- Managing your Time
- Improving your Self Confidence
- Action Planning
WHAT YOU WILL OBTAIN
- Two information packed days
- Real life examples and interesting case studies
- A chance to discuss and clarify your doubts, questions, issues etc.
- Complete study material
- Quality refreshments and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunity
About Navigate Consulting
We bring you real learning for real results. Our experiential learning methodology is designed is bring you a dynamic learning experience
All our courses are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies our course content and is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today’s ever evolving and competitive environment we strive to empower you with knowledge that takes you beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.See all Navigate Consulting courses