- To Help Managers build High Performance Organizations
Who should attend
- First & Middle Line Managers
PART I : The Art and Science of Management
- Chapter 1. What Managers Do
- Chapter 2. The Challenge of Change
PART II : Leadership: The People Thing
- Chapter 3. Hiring and Retaining the Very Best People
- Chapter 4. Motivating Employees
- Chapter 5. Coaching and Development
- Chapter 6. Mentoring Employees
Part III: Execution: Getting the Job Done
- Chapter 7. Setting Goals
- Chapter 8. Using Delegation to Your Advantage
- Chapter 9. Monitoring Employee Performance
- Chapter 10. Building Employee Accountability
PART IV: Building High-Performance Organizations
- Chapter 11. Improving Communication
- Chapter 12. Working with Teams
- Chapter 13. Making Meetings More Effective
PART V: Management Challenges
- Chapter 14. Discipline and Corrective Action
- Chapter 15. Terminating Employees
- Chapter 16. Ethics and Office Politics
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses