- Duration: 3 Days
Offers Field Engineers (FEs--primarily in Channel Partners) a 2007 update on routing and switching products; helps develop FE abilities on network implementation and operational tasks; content includes applications for configuring and managing high availability features, MPLS, and VPN.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Describe advanced capabilites of routers (up to Cisco 7XXX) and switches (up to Catalyst 65XX).
- Use network management tools (esp. SSH, Syslog, NDP and Netflow Data Export).
- Prepare for or configure High Availability (including HSRP, VRRP, Layer 2 / Layer 3 tools, and NSF). \
- Describe and configure MPLS (both frame mode and VPN implementations).
- Advanced Capabilities of Cisco Routers and Switches
- Network Management
- Implement High Availability
- MPLS Implementation
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses