- Price $ 3,690
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Dubai
Who is this course for?
Experienced and/or senior professionals in the recruitment and selection function as well as senior employees in Human Resources. The program is also very useful for those working in workforce planning and nationalization
- By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Plan and execute a professional recruitment campaign by using job profiles to attract the right quantity and quality of job candidates.
- Use the right measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
- Explain the various methods for assessing candidates and validity and reliability of each.
- Improve fairness and objectivity by utilizing standards and best practices throughout the various recruitment, interviewing and selection stages.
- Use the data collected from the recruitment and assessment stages to produce meaningful interview reports.
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with more than 56 years of experience in the fields of management and human resources.
Since 1958, we have been successfully providing our clients with business and professional solutions, as well as expertise in the organization, management and development of human resources.
Meirc offers an impressive range of training, consulting and research services. Our experienced multilingual consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. We pride ourselves on our track record and long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
Our training programs have attracted more than 260,000 participants from around 2,100 organizations, and our client base is steadily growing. Meirc has established itself as a leader in the field of organization and human resources consulting. Our experienced professionals have successfully completed consulting assignments and research studies in these fields for most of the major organizations in the region.See all MEIRC courses