practical and effective risk management for electronics and semiconductor projects
including a comprehensive case study and lesson learned
- Translating risk concepts into Effective Risk Management Tools & Techniques
- Include template that can be customized into practical tools for your specific application
- Insights into risk management for high tech complex projects
- Key focus areas, lesson learned and strategies to maximize project success
- In-depth discussion and key take-away on how to devise effective risk strategies
- In a competitive world today, including the aggressive electronics and semiconductor industries, making and ensuring project success is critical for the leadership and survival of companies. Good Risk Management is a key contributor to the project success, in addition to other good project management practices.In this module, you will learn effective and practical risk management processes, tools and techniques, customized and applicable to your projects. A case study will be used to let you experience the process, tools and techniques from project initiating to closing.These tools and techniques can be used or modified to suit your projects at hand.In addition, key lesson learned from electronics and semiconductor projects will be shared so that you are equipped with the learning and to contribute to the success of your projects!
- SK Ng worked for numerous companies and under different capacities from silicon to board design, services, marketing/business development to project/program and people management, enabling him to bring vast different perspectives to the table. Some of the companies that he worked for includes Intel Microelectronics (M) Sdn. Bhd., Solectron Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd. (now, part of Flextronics), Singapore Computer Systems (M) Sdn. Bhd. and Intel Products (M) Sdn. Bhd. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and an MBA from University of Melbourne and Nottingham Trent University respectively. He is also accredited with the globally recognized PMI PMP (Project Management Professional) and PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional) credentials and is pursuing his PMI PgMP (Program Management Professional) credential.
- Project Practitioners, Project or Program Managers, Leaders, Engineers, Coordinators, Senior Managers, Directors, Engineers, Planners, Designers, Executives, Consultants, Contractors, and project stakeholders that are involving in deliver small to large scale projects.
PMO ASIA is a fast growing coaching, training and consulting company.
We have extensive experience in providing project management training, coaching and consultation to MNCs, SMEs and
inpiduals since year 2004.
Our forte lies on managing projects in Manufacturing, New Product Introduction (NPI), Research & Development (R&D),
Engineering, Procurement, & Construction Management (EPCM).
Our clients come from various industries, from Electronics, Telecommunication, Semiconductors, Automotive to Construction Industries.See all PMO Asia courses