- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems are based on a proactive process for incidents prevention as well as reactive monitoring of performance. Risk assessment is required to be applied to all activities that impacts on health & safety, production, asset, environment and the company reputation. In this training session you will learn how to:
- Improve your practical skills in applying advanced risk assessment techniques relevant to the process industry
- Effectively balance risk against cost in order to optimize risk reduction measures
- Motivate your people for improved safety culture
- Appreciate the role of Quantified Risk Assessment and major hazards
- Apply root-cause analysis to incident investigation and analysis
Is it right for me?
Suitable for all:
- Production, project, process, mechanical, control, maintenance and HSE personnel
- All personnel involved in implementing the Company’s HSE Management System
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the difference between hazard, risk and risk assessment
- Learn how to evaluate different types of risk
- Develop the skills of applying advanced risk assessment techniques relevant to the process industry
- Develop a strategy for planning and implementing risk reduction action plans
- Appreciate the contribution of human error to accidents
- Be able to apply advanced techniques for root-cause analysis for incidents.
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - ADVANCED RISK ASSESSMENT TECHNIQUES 1: HAZOP
- DAY 2 - THE ROLE OF QUANTIFIED RISK ASSESSMENT ‘QRA’
- DAY 3 - MECHANICS OF FIRE, EXPLOSION AND TOXIC RELEASES
- DAY 4 - ADVANCED INCIDENTS INVESTIGATION TECHNIQUES
- DAY 5 - PROMOTING A POSITIVE SAFETY CULTURE
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses