- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, Flexible
The 3 Day MBA in Power & Electricity is designed to bridge gaps in your knowledge and provide you with genuine business advantage. It’s most useful for non-technical people, new entrants, senior managers needing a big-picture refresher, as well as professional advisors to the sector.
Packed full of case studies, hands-on exercises, best-practice examples and real-life experiences, this mini-MBA will give you the right tools to make your role in the power sector so much more effective.
What will I learn?
In just three days you will:
- Understand power terminology and technology – and learn how to communicate it easily
- Assess the various types of power generation, transportation and consumption
- Get to grips with fossil fuels and renewable energy
- Improve your negotiation, planning and investment decisions
- Get up to speed with technical and financial feasibility in the power sector
- Learn how to design a basic co-generation plant to summarise key data efficiently
- Find out how to assess the environmental impact of power generation and clean energy
- Learn about the distribution of electricity, tariffs and how best to use them
- Sovereign investors
- Energy company finance, marketing, operations
- Upstream and downstream production, strategy, or treasury professionals engaged in the process of attracting partners
- Environmental licensing
- Proposal development
A world leader in business events
Nothing beats the experience of meeting people face-to-face to gain inspiration, to learn and to do business. At Terrapinn, we curate events that stimulate the brain, spur creativity and facilitate meeting. Our conferences are major industry gatherings focusing on strategy, innovation and technology and our trade exhibitions are marketplaces for global business.
And we deliver focused industry training in person and on-line.
Terrapinn operates from a network of offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Dubai and Johannesburg. This gives Terrapinn events a global reach and truly international perspective. And we've been doing this for over 25 years.
Living the brand
Our experience, skill, creative vision and commercial drive have built a large portfolio of successful international events. The kind of events that ensure your world class brand gets maximum value from a global stage.
Our brain power stimulates yours
And we believe in the inventive power of the right brain. We’re a creative organisation and use design, story, play and meaning to make our events stimulating experiences that help shape your big ideas.See all Terrapinn courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology