Is it right for me?
- System Integrators
- Automation engineers
- Instrumentation engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Electrical design engineers
- Electrical consultants
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Be able to identify the best PLC programming language for each type of application
- Understanding the different data types and the relations between them
- Mastering designing PLC programs for large processes
- Understanding advanced data types (Arrays & Structures)
- Mastering the use of SFC (sequential function chart) language
- Be able to create and manage documentation for large automation projects
What will it cover?
- Revision on PLC components, architecture & basic instructions
- Introduction to Unity PRO software
- Tasks & Events
- Ladder instructions in Unity PRO
- Variables & data types
- Function libraries
Using derived data types:
- Arrays - Structures
Sequential function chart language (SFC):
-SFC concepts & components; Single & multi-token operation of SFC programs
- SFC programs management
- Creating & exporting documentation
- Practical case studies
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses