The course will cover fundamental areas of fortifying your defenses; you will discover methods of developing a secure baseline and how to “harden” your enterprise architectures from the most advanced attacks. Once a strategy for a fortified perimeter is defined the course moves on to defending against the sophisticated malware that is on the rise today and the importance of “live” memory analysis and real time monitoring.
How will this course benefit you?
- Executing a set of techniques that are critical to the protection of your entire enterprise against some of today’s most advanced threats
- Reviewing methods of system deployments in as secure a state as possible while supporting your daily business requirements
- Applying necessary techniques required for malware identification throughout the enterprise even in the case of the malware not being detectable by any of your security controls
- Staging Advanced Attacks to appreciate methods of correctly eliminating or mitigating risk to an acceptable level
Who Should Attend
Firewall administrators, system architects, system administrators, windows admin or those responsible for or interested in:
- Identifying security weaknesses in computer systems or networks
- Exposing weaknesses for system's owners to fix breaches before being targets of compromise
- Applying hacking and pen testing constructively to defend against various possible attacks
- Analysing best practices in developing secure system and network configurations
- Establishing a secure baseline in deploying machines in a protected state
- Appreciating popular attack methods applied by hackers in order to fortify their systems
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses