- Fees / Price EGP 63,868
- Duration 14 Weeks
- Locations Heliopolis
Assessment of this programme will be via assignments, typically one or two assignments per unit. These assignments will vary and include a mix of formal reports, presentations and practical tasks.
Postgraduate (Level 7)
Successful candidates will be awarded 2 Certificates:
- Mini MBA Certificate from International Academy for Advanced Research and Studies- (IARS) London;
- Postgraduate Certificate (BETC Advanced professional Certificate) form Edexcel ( 25 Credit Hours)
- Module 1: Strategic Management
- Module 2: Strategic Leadership
- Module 3: Developing Strategic Managers
Mandatory Modules for Mini MBA in Human Resources Management:
- Module 4: Human Resource Operation Management
- Module 5: Strategic Human Resource Management
Mandatory Modules for Mini MBA in Marketing Management
- Module 6: Principles of strategic marketing Management.
- Module 7: strategic marketing tools and techniques.
- Candidates should hold a recognised Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or overseas equivalent or HND qualification.
- Candidates should have at least 1 year’s professional experience. Two suitable references, one of which should be from a current employer.
- Very good Command of English ( prove of English proficiency will be required)
The advanced Mini MBA programme is designed for those working in business management or other sectors with a responsibility for management and leadership. You will develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in the management sector.
edexcelEdexcel (The Largest Awarding Body in the UK)
This programme is accredited by Edexcel Edexcel is the UK’s largest awarding body which is accredited by the UK Government’s Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA).
Edexcel operates in 112 countries and every year more than four million people study its internationally recognised qualifications.
Edexcel BTEC qualifications are accepted by all UK Universities for direct entry with advanced standing on to their degree programmes.
The sequalification is part of BTEC Level 7 qualification accredited by Edexcel (The largest awarding body in UK) Learners are able to progress across the range of Level 7 qualifications; qualifications also support Continuing Professional Development (CPD), as well as enabling sideways progression to, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degrees and MBAs from the most reputable Universities in UK and Worldwide such as Sunderland University, University of Northampton, Middlesex University …etc.
- High Quality UK University programme.
- Full Academic and progression support.
- Excellent career prospect and CMI membership.
- Opportunity to develop you career network.
International Academy for Advanced research and Studies (IARS) is an accredited UK educational /training provider by the UK largest Awarding bodies. IARS in-cooperated in UK and Operation in MENA region, providing high quality and extremely enjoyable international educational and training services for students, researchers and professionals with a commitment to world-class quality standards.
Our highly trained staffs are dedicated to supporting the development of our students and trainees. Our trainers, lecturers and management use proven methodologies and a highly effective curriculum and training materials to help students/trainees grow academically, professionally and culturally. Most of our trainers are certified by Theyll known international organizations such as World Bank, London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (EDI- UK), Edexcel (The largest Awarding Body in UK)See all International Academy forAdvanced Research & Studies courses