- 16 hours of business focused Excel
- Using advanced graphs and presentation techniques to maximize impact
- How macros and VBA automate your spreadsheets and increase interactivity
- How superpower functions can solve complex problems
- Using PivotTables and PowerPivot to turn raw data into clear information that supports key decisions.
OUTLINES Section 1: Efficiency and Risk
- Increasing Efficiency and Reducing Risk
- Data Validation
- Functions with Superpowers
- Array Formula
- Advanced Range Names
- What If Analysis
- Problem Solving
Section 3: Excel Interactivity
- Form Controls
- Visual Basic and Macros
Section 4: Spreadsheet Impact
- Conditional Formatting
- Charts that Inspire
- Graphics Tricks and Techniques
Section 5: Turning Data into Decisions
- Working with External Data
- Advanced Uses of PivotTables
- Reporting with PowerPivot
- Course Plenary
Section 6: Course Plenary
Certificate: Log In Certificate of Completion will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.Updated on 26 August, 2018
About Login Training Center
Log In Training Center JLT, provides training in languages (English,French,Spanish,Turkish,German)(beginner,intermediate, advanced,conversation,IELTS,TOEFL,SAT,English Business,Commercial Correspondence) , Computers , Business and Personal Development for both individuals and corporate , in addition to its unique and special "Log In Program" which is a combination of all a fore mentioned subjects with enhanced focus on assessment and planning to ensure the program perfectly fits the applicants' needs.
More than 50 courses are offered in addition to tailored courses for specific needs and requirements. The Center prides to have a net of the best trainers available in their fields. Our trainers are not only internationally certified, but also have great passion to education, and share with us the belief in its ability to transform life.
The Center is equipped with most up to date equipment, and uses international curricula in addition to its unique curricula for some subjects specially designed to fulfil the Center's mission and aim in creating learners and not only give information. Our textbook as well contains hints on, positiveness, planning, sustainability and social responsibility, which are part of every course we deliver.
In addition to courses, students and public in general are invited occasionally to one of our many sessions, presentations and conferences discussing various topics every time, where they will meet executives and professors and trainers.
- Microsoft Excel Complete Diploma Course Gate
AED 811Duration: Upto 12 Hours
- Microsoft Excel Diploma for Business Managers Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 4 Hours