- Price AED 1,500
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Locations Knowledge Village
By attending this course, you will learn how to apply data analysis techniques to improve your operational and project based work. You will be able to review a range of tools and choose the right ones for the particular application and produce analyses and diagrams that make your reports and business cases easier to read and more effective.
What will I learn?
- Unit 1: Conditional Formatting
- Unit 2: Sorting Data
- Unit 3: Filtering Data
- Unit 4: Filling Data
- Unit 5: PivotTables
- Unit 6: Dynamic table (New feature)
- Unit 7: Charting Techniques
- Unit 8: Creating Charts
- Unit 9: Advance Validation
- Unit 10: Text options
- Unit 11: Macros
- Unit 12: File / Data Security
- Unit 13: Formulas
- Unit 14: Formula Referencing
This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to extend their knowledge and skills beyond building simple workbooks.
Students should have already completed Excel 2010 Level 1 course or know how to create and save an excel workbook, enter simple formulas and print and chart data.
We help organisations and individuals achieve results in the areas of Finance, Accounts, Reports, Audit, Work Management and Operational Efficiencies.
What we do?
Our team of experts can help you select the right initiatives, deeply customize our training solutions to fit your world, and excel at delivering your training through our network of top-rated facilitators, who have frontline industry experience.
How we do it?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs and your situation. And then we define training objectives.
- Careful need analysis helps us develop training solutions in the context of addressing your specific objectives.
- After successful completion of training we direct you towards productivity and performance, under guidance of industry experts in our network.