- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Master practical, proven techniques for dealing with uncomfortable, challenging situations
- Become skilled at trying to avoid potentially litigious situations
- Write a difficult-to-create performance evaluation
- Enhance your team-coaching skills
- Overcome communication barriers to productivity
- Understand how to supervise while coping with survivor shock
- An understanding of current ability and future potential within both existing and future key areas of management
- Proficiency at empowering your staff
- The ability to identify the right management style for a particular situation
- Increased confidence in dealing with difficult situations
- Coaching Uncooperative Employees
- Resolving Conflict to Build Bridges among Team Members
- Delegating to Reluctant Employees
- Motivating "Survivors"
- Managing Performance: The Written Part
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses