This programme is focused on comprehensively structuring the maintenance management environment. These key tools can be used to ensure the core disciplines are maintained, drive improvement, identify best practices, and assist with the formulation of strategies:
- key elements of maintenance management strategy
- maintenance organisation
- failure management programme development
- work planning, scheduling and control
- decision models
- maintenance auditing and performance measurement
- continuous improvement, and other techniques required to implement a world-class maintenance practice
Is it right for me?
Professionals who are responsible for setting and implementing maintenance strategy, development of the maintenance programme, maintenance planning, scheduling and work control, including planners and users of CMMS
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify planning best practices and key elements for taking action on them
- Understand how world-class organizations solve common planning problems
- Evaluate your practices compared to those of others
- Improve the use of your information and communication tools
- Improve productivity through use of better, more timely information
- Create and preserve lead-time in work management and use it for planning and scheduling resources
- Improve consistency and reliability of asset information
- Optimize preventive and predictive maintenance strategies
- Audit your maintenance operations
- Use the results to develop and improvement strategy
- Establish Auditing and Performance Indicators as a key element of the maintenance strategy
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- DAY 2 - MAINTENANCE PLAN: DEFINE THE WORKLOAD
- DAY 3 - MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- DAY 4 - MAINTENANCE AUDITING AND IMPROVEMENT
- DAY 5 - PERFORMANCE INDICATORS AND MANAGEMENT REPORTING
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses