- Price EGP 21,420
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
This course is designed to provide students with detailed coverage of OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and routing policy. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos operating system and in monitoring device and protocol operations.
- OSPF Areas
- OSPF Case Studies and Solutions
- Advanced IS-IS Operations and Configuration Options
- Multilevel IS-IS Networks
- BGP Attributes and Policy—Part 1
- BGP Attributes and Policy—Part 2
- Route Reflection and Confederations
- BGP Route Damping
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses