- Price EGP 16,065
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
In the Advanced Junos Security (AJSEC) course, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the advanced Junos operating system security features with advanced coverage of IPsec deployments, virtualization, AppSecure, advanced Network Address Translation (NAT) deployments, and Layer 2 security. This course uses Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways for the hands-on component, but the lab environment does not preclude the course from being applicable to other Juniper hardware platforms running the Junos OS.
- Junos Layer 2 Packet Handling and Security Features
- Advanced NAT Concepts
- IPsec Implementations
- Enterprise IPsec Technologies: Group and Dynamic VPNs
- IPsec VPN Case Studies and Solutions
- Troubleshooting Junos Security
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses