- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, and configure server farm solutions with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. The course focuses on key deployment and configuration tasks.
This course is intended for experienced architects and administrators who have a minimum of two years experience with SharePoint Technologies.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how SharePoint Technologies server roles map to a server farm environment.
- Describe how to configure SharePoint Technologies server farms.
- Describe how to secure SharePoint Technologies deployments.
- Describe how to configure information architecture and solution architecture in SharePoint Technologies deployments.
- Explain how to plan for disaster recovery and how to backup and restore SharePoint Technologies solutions.
- Explain how to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot SharePoint Technologies deployments.
- Describe how to plan for capacity and how to right-size a SharePoint Technologies deployment.
- Describe how to configure search and indexing in SharePoint Technologies deployments.
- Explain how to customize and extend SharePoint Technologies deployments.
- Describe how to configure the Business Data Catalog.
- Describe how to configure Forms and Excel Services.
- Module 1: SharePoint Technologies Server Farm Architecture
- Module 2: Configuring SharePoint Technologies Farms
- Module 3: Securing Microsoft SharePoint Technologies Systems
- Module 4: Microsoft SharePoint Technologies Solution Architecture
- Module 5: Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Module 6: Microsoft SharePoint Technologies Operations
- Module 7: Capacity Planning and Sizing for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Module 9: Customizing and Extending Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Module 10: Configuring the Business Data Catalog
- Module 11: Configuring Forms and Excel Services
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses