- Price QAR 6,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This module provides candidates with an understanding and application of essential principles and requirements of issuing and managing Islamic securities in dynamic Islamic capital markets across jurisdictions. The Second part will be covering Strategic Planning which enables an organisation to shape and guide its overall business objectives.
Through effective Strategic Planning, an organisation creates a framework for developing, adapting and aligning organizational vision, mission and goals to achieve and sustain competitive advantage. The last part will look at risk management in Islamic banking.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will have knowledge of:
- Islamic Capital Markets (Capital market instruments, Sukuks)
- Strategic Planning in Islamic Banking
- Risk Management in Islamic Banking
- Development of Islamic capital market
- Structuring, processing and trading of Islamic securities
- Fundamentals of strategic planning
- Defining components of a strategic plan
- Addressing your organization’s mission and vision
- Detecting opportunities and threats
- Operating in micro and macro environments
- Assessing external forces
- Recognising strengths and weaknesses
- Auditing internal capabilities
- Definitions of banking risks
- Management of banking risks
- Types of regulatory regimes
- Historical evolution of the Basel accord
- Those who want to expand their Islamic banking knowledge; pision and Branch Managers; Planning, Budgeting and Financial Control Departments; Managers and Executives; Business Analysts and those involved in Planning and/or implementing Strategic initiatives
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses