- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
The course focuses on advanced techniques for developing iOS applications.
During the track, the students will learn the techniques for using external data in iOS apps as well as storing data locally in the device. They will learn about the seniors the in the device and how to use them.
iPhone Application Development or equivalent knowledge.
- How to interact with web services.
- How to download large files.
- How to store data in the device using SQLite and its advanced features
- How to get location information using location manager.
- How to get device orientation information from the gyroscope and accelerometer.
- How to detect gestures using gesture recognizer.
- How play audio files.
- How to play video files.
- How to use the camera.
Developers who have basic experience with iOS development and want to improve their skills in developing iOS apps.
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses