- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course teaches delegates how to implement, deploy and troubleshoot MPLS VPNs in a variety of large scale network scenarios.
To ensure attendees maximize their learning, students learn to build the MPLS VPN network using a building block approach. Attendees begin by building and scaling Intranet and Extranet MPLS VPN networks. Once complete, students add Internet access to the VPNs using severa commonly encountered methods. These complex networks are then migrated into multiple Autonomous Systems (AS) where Inter-AS VPNs and Carrier Supporting Carrier VPNs are implemented. As each technology scenario is introduced and implemented, a heavy focus is placed on troubleshooting and correcting "real world" problems. Finally, attendees troubleshoot connectivity and transport problems that are inserted into the network by the instructor.
- Identify methods of deploying MPLS VPNs in a variety of network scenarios.Select the best MPLS VPN method to implement for a given network scenario.
- Implement the chosen MPLS VPN solution and verify that it is functioning as intendedIdentify and troubleshoot frequently encountered MPLS VPN problems in each implemented scenario.
- Implement ; Troubleshoot MPLS
- Implement Intranet ; Extranet MPLS VPNs
- Scale MPLS VPN Networks
- Implementing Inter-AS MPLS VPNs
- Troubleshoot MPLS Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Implement Inter-AS Carrier Supporting Carrier
- Internet Access in MPLS-VPN Network
- MPLS VPN support for EIGRP between PE and CE
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses