- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Senior and middle managers and executives with more than two years experience in the HR function will find this programme useful. Managers planning shift to HR roles or positions involving substantial people management responsibilities will also find this programme a rich learning experience.
- Effective management of human resource is considered a distinguishing characteristic of successful organizations. In such organizations, the HR function has moved beyond its traditional role to occupy a strategic position. HR fulfils its new role by actively focusing itself in the organization's direction. Value-adding and innovative HR practices for building competencies and developing high commitment are found in these organizations. HR is accountable for tangible results, both qualitatively and quantitatively. This approach ensures that the human capital is a source of sustainable competitive advantage.
- This programme is designed to examine the changing role of the HR function in the present environment and expose participants to current practices and research. The programme will also be an opportunity for participants to reinforce their understanding of HRM and explore ways for designing and implementing value -adding HR interventions in their organizations.
- Strategic context of HRM
- Cultural infrastructure of organizations
- Competency modeling
- Employee sourcing and socialization
- Performance management
- Pay for performance and knowledge
- Employee development
- Career management
- Employment relations
- Human resource information systems
- HR outsourcing
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses