- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 16 Hours
I’m sure that you noticed the steady increase of numbers and 2015 is expected to be higher.
Locally, Google arranged monthly meetings for their partners in Egypt called Google Partners Academy. In this Academy, Google works to gain more subscribers in its advertising program, Google Adwords and gives unique advantages for special advertisers who have a budget over than $10,000/month.
The surprise is: although this numbers of advertising expenditure, there is a big gap of cost of the advertising campaign and the goal of this campaign.
Yes. Unfortunately, a lot of advertisers are losing thousands of dollars every day. They are trying to decode the secret of successful ad that converts. And of course, these efforts mean lots of money.
So, we decided – in E-Marketing Academy – to cover this gap by launching Google Adwords Advanced Course to know how to launch the effective campaign that converts and gets the best ROI.
- For who wants to work as A Google Adwords Specialist.
- For SEO Specialist who wants to support his/her projects.
- For who wants to reduce the big expenditure of advertising.
- For who wants to increase the ROI of his /her business.
- For who wants to work in Affiliate Marketing field.
The Content of Google Adwords Advanced Course
In 4 training days, we are going to transfer our experience in launching and managing Google Adwords campaigns. They will be like follow:
1st. Day: Introduction
- Business identifying and Setting Goals
- The relation between Google Adwords and Marketing Goals
- Revision + Keyword Analysis
- Campaign details and deferent channels
- Using Keyword Planner for setting budget and keyword analysis
- Creating research campaigns
- Location targeting
- Biding strategies and accounting systems
- Advanced additions for the campaign
- Creating keyword group
- Types of keywords
- dividing the groups
- Creating an advertisement professionally
- Payment and account settings
- Conclusion of the 1st. Day
2nd. Day: Advanced Settings
- Extracting reports and advanced settings
- Campaign control
- Group and keyword control
- Ad setting (filters and labels)
- Campaign result analysis
- Building Negative Keywords list
- Keyword updating during the campaign
- Payment systems and linking it with campaign goals
- Flexible bid strategy
- Conclusion of the 2nd. Day
3rd. Day: Campaign Tracking
- The important tracking adwords campaigns
- Campaign Optimizer
- Conversion Code
- Conversion Metrics
- Google Analytics (quick brief)
- Conclusion of the 3rd. Day
4th. Day: ROI Analysis
- What is the ROI
- Comparing Clicks with Leads
- Reporting and ROI
- Final Revision
- Conclusion of the 4th. Day
The Goals of Google Adwords Advanced Course
At the end of the course, each trainee should be:
- Able to work as Google Adwords Specialist (whether as an employee or a freelancer)
- Able to analyzing the effectiveness of any campaign and providing improvement suggestions.
- Able to work as an affiliate marketer.
- If you are working as a SEO Specialist, you can upgrade you CV to be a SEM Specialist.
About E-Marketing Academy
Being now peruse this page, it means that you are interested in electronic marketing. Whether you've written the term "e-marketing" in the Google search engine, or come across a friendly links, or sponsored links, Fbugodk here now - in e-marketing Academy - I can assure you that you have stepped first step in this promising They are here at the Academy of e-marketing are keen to grow yTheir business on the Theyb, and increase yTheir experience, in all aspects. Whether you are a company or individual can do a lot in terms of yTheir business on the Internet file.See all E-Marketing Academy courses