- Price QAR 8,800
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This highly practical, hands-on course has been designed to build on your basic knowledge of finance and excel.The course will strengthen the already existing model structuring skills.A structured design strategy will be adopted throughout the course in order to develop the skills of good excel model development.These skills are then applied to building high quality financial models. Participants will have the chance to work on their own models.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Design, cross-check and structure financial models effectively
- Build robust and effective models in which add- ins can be perform and to which amendments can be made without destroying the model integrity
- Create and compare scenarios – current case, best case, worst case and expected case – in order to make decision-making easier
- Create models quickly following the basic rules of good model construction
Analysts, Investors, Investment advisers, Planners and other finance professionals.
The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical workshop sessions.
- Useful ideas to speed up spreadsheet design
- Validating data and producing dropdown lists
- Sumif Countif and excel’s database
- Vlookup, Hlookup, Lookup, Match & Index
- Row and column functions
- Outlining – collapsing rows and columns
- Working with arrays, array formulas and array constants
- Some other advanced functions (e.g. data consolidation, macro recording and use of the CTRL key)
- Model structure, types of financial models, monthly financial models
- Financial ratios and sensitivity analysis
- Cost of capital, loans – capital and interest repayment
- Return on investment
- Scenarios and Valuing companies
- Model optimisation and Basic forecasting
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses