- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Provide the participants the basic skills necessary to use advanced applications in Excel.
- Definition program Excel.
- Prepare a working paper.
- Tips & Tricks.
- Absolute values â€‹â€‹and relative values.
- The introduction of equations and functions using the command Formulas: SUMIF, IF AND, IF AND, OR, IF OR, MATCH, INDEX,, SUM, INT, MOD, AVARAGE IF, IF ERROR.
- The preparation of spreadsheets and the introduction of forms and formats required by
- CONDITIONAL FORMAT AS A TABLE FORMATTING statement with how to use the equations.
- The establishment of regulations by dynamic pivot tables and analyzed, filtered, show, hide, and edit tables, coordination and created from external data.
- The preparation of the central Pivot tables tables for the purpose of classification of data, numbers and customers and preparing forms, graphs own.
- Preparing pivot tables Pivot tables of the banks in terms of types of deposits, accounts and distribution accounts by branches and customers.
- Use the search and classification vertical figures and data (VLOOKUP) using Excel from a workbook to another workbook, or from a worksheet to another worksheet, integrate it with VLOOKUP with it VALUE - IF- ERROR.
- Use the command LOOKUP, HLOOKUP with clarifying the differences between the LOOKUP and VLOOKUP.
- Goal Seeking - Back Solving in Formulas.
- Withdrawal of tabular data (tables) on the WORD file and transferred to a worksheet in Excel file without using Copy & Paste.
- Excel and VISUAL BASIC APPLICATION (VBA) Altfiqit equations and calculations using Excel macros and VBA (run Almacroat).
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses