- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 1 Day
Customer service is increasingly becoming a vital business issue as organizations realize the benefits of an integrated, strategic customer service management system for providing effective customer support. Professionals working within customer-focused businesses, or those managing their organization’s customer service function, need to keep informed about the latest techniques and experiences. From small customer service departments to large call centers, the importance of developing a valued relationship with customers via a Customer Service Management System is an essential foundation of long-term business growth.
Upon successful completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of delivering excellent customer service so that you can help to build, maintain, and increase your organization’s customer base.
- Maintain a Positive Attitude and Build Rapport with Customers.
- Focus on the customer so that the inpidual is motivated to return.
- Handle complaints so that customers are satisfied.
- Cope with stress so that you maintain a healthy level of work-related stress.
Employees who are required to deal with customers
This course uses different methods of delivery will be used by incorporating learning activities such as inpidual and group assignments, case studies, group discussion, and role plays which use the company's own products and services.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Customers Service
- Module 2: Knowing you Customers (Internal & External)
- Module 3: Meeting and Exceeding the Customer Expectation
- Module 4: Customer Service as a Philosophy
- Module 5: Importance of Assertiveness Skills in the Customer Service World?
- Module 6: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Module 7: Staying Calm When the Pressure is On
- Module 8: Personal Action Plan to enhance learning.
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses