- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Inform participants on modern methods of fraud and how to analyze.
- Inform participants on how to identify personal written by studying the characteristics and features written in the theory of inpidual handwriting.
- Train participants on the practical application of scientific methodology in the examination of checks and documents to detect forgeries.
- Raise the capacity of participants to read and rehabilitation of signatures, analysis and action between the emulator signatures.
- Enable participants to detect fraud in the signatures on the checks deposited by electronic clearing.
- To find common technical dialogue between workers in the same field and to find highly experienced staff to be a reference to the language of their colleagues.
- General review of the crime of forgery and modern methods of fraud and how to analyze.
- Inpidual theory handwriting study and learn about the personal written.
- Screening checks, documents and detect fraud by the fact (theoretical and practical).
- Read the signatures and analysis.
- To conduct training emulator between signatures (theoretical and practical).
- Detection signatures on checks deposited in the electronic clearing.
- Practical tests to check the signatures and writings.
- Discussion of practical exercises.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses