- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
This programme is for corporate finance mangers and those dealing with corporate finance issues in banks and financial institutions. The pedagogy is case based and the emphasis is on applications.
The programme will cover the following topics
- Capital Budgeting and investment decisions
- Financing strategies including project finance and venture capital finance
- Risk Management including asset and liability management
- Valuation and pricing for Mergers and Acquisitions
- EVA Performance Evaluation and balanced scorecard
- Customer Lifetime Value and marketing decisions
- Financial Restructuring
- Business Models
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses