This course is a mix between the fundamental concrete design & the software program needed in the structural design. By this course you will be able to work as junior designer in any design office. This course is a practice for all design stages which is applied in any structural design office. All the design program and excel sheets will be available during the course.
- Design of water tanks.
- Design of Retaining walls.
- Design of precast Buildings.
- Completion Design of precast Buildings.
- Introduction for design of bridges.
- Completion of design of bridges.
- Design of post tensions slabs.
- Completion of design of post tension slabs.
- Design of post high rise buildings.
- Completion of design of high rise buildings.
About Engineering Group Corporation
EGC was founded with the aim to be a premier gateway to professional engineering. Since then, the firm has undertaken a host of landmark projects across all market sectors and developed a diversity of successful and sustainable engineering solutions for its prominent client. EGC offers professional services in all engineering sectors of transport from concept to completion. EGC one of engineering design offices have various activities and Professional engineering staff contributed in the founding of EGCSee all Engineering Group Corporation courses