- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Surprisingly up to 80% of so called 'problems' in today's business world are due to some kind of communication blockage or error. To effectively tackle this wastage of time and resources people can tap into vast resources not actually learned at school and get to the core of interpersonal communication by learning some essential techniques. This course delves through building rapport, practicing the reciprocity principle, dealing with different personality types & active listening; together with learning to be assertive to achieve a 'win-win' in challenging situations while acting as a role model for others.
- Be more confident when dealing with the public & colleagues
- Be more proactive and positive
- Be able to handle challenging situations more diplomatically
- Be aware of different communication styles and know how to handle them
- Practice assertiveness techniques smoothly and successfully
- Lift up others as well as self but also be able to say 'no' when appropriate
- Be an assertive role model for others to follow
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology