- Fees / Price MYR 4,500
- Duration TBA
- Locations Kuala Lumpur
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify different approaches to interpersonal relationships.
- Improve organizational communications.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Develop skills in building rapport with others.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Assertively say No and disagree with others.
- Enhance the ability to influence different personalities.
This Program is designed for:
Employees, supervisors, senior and middle managers who already have good communication skills and want to take them to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Defining Effective Communication
- Myths in Communication
- Elements of Our Communication with Others
- Communication Windows
- Identifying Approaches to Interpersonal Relationships
- Characteristics of Effective Communicators
- Communicating within Teams
- Organizational Communication
The Art of Listening
- The Personal Listening Profile
- Identifying Listening Approaches
- Active Listening Techniques
- Effective Listening and Paraphrasing
- The Use of Clarification Techniques
Understanding Others Filter Systems
- Internal Representational Systems
- Eliciting Meta Programs
- Building Rapport with Others
- The Heart of Effective Persuasive Communication
- Using Questions as Probes
- Definition of Assertiveness
- The Power of Self Talk
- Assertive Rights and Corresponding Responsibilities
- Learning How to Say No
- Feedback and Assertiveness
- Ten Activities to Practice Assertive Behavior
- Secret of Influencing
- What Makes an Effective Influencer
- Influencing through Rapport
- Sources of Individual Power
- Understanding Influencing Styles
- A Recipe for Successful Influencing
- Influencing Different Personalities
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses