Successfully completing the CPSO examination, embarks you on the journey of advancement in the field of procurement and supply. The next level in this path is Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations. CIPS has a global community of over 88,000 people in 150 countries. Many multinational businesses specify CIPS as their global standard, including ACPSO certificate which is considered as driving leading-edge thinking and a sign of professionalism in the industry of procurement and supply.
What is ACPSO?
- A vocationally related introductory qualification designed for people with minimal experience and no formal purchasing qualifications
- Accredited by the Office of Qualification and examination regulator(Ofqual) in the UK and appears in the Register of Regulated qualifications
- A level-3 certification by Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
What benefits will ACPS0 offer you?
- Allows you to qualify for posts such as Administrator, assistant buyer, assistant contract officer, contract analyst, stock/inventory controller/planner
- Gives you the capability to practically apply key tasks associated with procurement and supply operations
- Makes you eligible to study toward the level 4 diploma in purchasing and supply qualification
What will you learn?
- Capability to carry out procurement and supply tasks
- Develop the knowledge to understand demand management
- Arrangement of supply logistics
- Implementation of new contracts
- Role of procurement and supply in public and private sectors
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses