- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 10 Days
- Location Jordan
- Construct and combine unpublished cargo rates and charges.
- Obtain more detailed knowledge of aircraft loading procedures and safety regulations.
- Understand the basics of warehouse safety and emergency procedures.
- Apply warehouse processes.
- Dangerous goods regulations and all types of special cargo.
- Rate all cargo shipments, including special rates and ULD rates.
- Handle ULD’s safely and efficiently.
- Evaluate multiple competitive strategies in the air cargo market.
- Safely build and breakdown different types of ULD.
- Familiarity with technology trend and tools in industry.
- Air cargo operations: freight chain, governing bodies, and airline cargo pision.
- Loading and safety: unit load device (ULD), contours, maximum loads, special type and interline process.
- Cargo acceptance limitations: procedures, hold and type limitations,dangerous goods.
- Special Cargo Handling: live animals, perishables, human remains and dangerous goods.
- Recognize and identify dangerous goods.
- Identify aircraft types and characteristics.
- Handling and storage requirements for special cargo.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses