- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
Bridge the gap between present challenges and desired solutions with a step-by-step method you can apply to meet whatever difficulties come your way.
This program provides you with skills needed to look at viable solution options and map out an implementation plan to take you from where you are to where you want to be. Discover how to use this process to go from ordinary to extraordinary performance, how to creatively brainstorm solutions and face obstacles from a whole new perspective. In our present work environment, where time and resources are tight, this program offers you the answers you need to perform at your best.
- Module 1: Change Management
- Module 2: Crises Management
- Module 3: Negotiation for Results
- Module 4: Effective Problem Solving & Decision Making
Top and middle management employees, business professionals, and everyone who wants to broaden his current management skills.
At Program completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and deal with strategic pressure points in a proactive way
- Build executive sponsorship and understand the role of top management in determining the success of change management
- Create a macro change-management strategy and execute a change-management plan
- Identify types of crises
- Develop an ability to respond to non-performance related crises
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solve problems and make decisions.
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
- Know a wide range of persuasion techniques which are effective in commercial negotiations.
- Be aware of the most commonly used tricks, traps and ploys used in negotiation and, more importantly, how to deal with them
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses