- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Tahrir St, ElDokki.
Bridge the gap between present challenges and desired solutions with a step-by-step method you can apply to meet whatever difficulties come your way.
This program provides you with skills needed to look at viable solution options and map out an implementation plan to take you from where you are to where you want to be. Discover how to use this process to go from ordinary to extraordinary performance, how to creatively brainstorm solutions and face obstacles from a whole new perspective. In our present work environment, where time and resources are tight, this program offers you the answers you need to perform at your best.
- Module 1: Change Management
- Module 2: Crises Management
- Module 3: Negotiation for Results
- Module 4: Effective Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Top and middle management employees, business professionals, and everyone who wants to broaden his current management skills.
- At Program completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and deal with strategic pressure points in a proactive way
- Build executive sponsorship and understand the role of top management in determining the success of change management
- Create a macro change-management strategy and execute a change-management plan
- Identify types of crises
- Develop an ability to respond to non-performance related crises
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solve problems and make decisions.
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
- Know a wide range of persuasion techniques which are effective in commercial negotiations.
- Be aware of the most commonly used tricks, traps and ploys used in negotiation and, more importantly, how to deal with them
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.