- Duration 180 to 200 Hours
- Locations Alliance Francaise Bahrain Rd No 4003 Isa Town Bahrain
If you have done of French, if you have some knowledge in French language that enables you to have short conversations and understand the basics, or if you have done the DELF A1 test and passed, the next step is to seek perfection and enroll for an A2 level. If you are not sure of having what it takes to join an A2 level course, please contact us for a free placement test.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
The Alliance Française is the largest network of French language and cultural centers in the world. The Alliances across the world are dedicated to promoting French language and francophone culture in order to foster relationships between people of all nationalities, ethnicities, and races. There are over 1,000 Alliance chapters in the world and over 136 countries have at least one city with an Alliance Française.
The Alliance Française of Manama is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that is subsidized by the French government. It is an educational, cultural association headed by a Franco-Bahraini committee.
The Alliance Française of Manama is the leading center in Bahrain for French language services and francophone resources. The goal of the Alliance is to challenge and enrich the lives of the people living in Bahrain by offering the chance to connect with people of different backgrounds and cultures in order to better understand and appreciate the greater global community.See all Alliance Francaise Bahrain courses