- Aircraft Loading Functions.
Course Description Highlights:
- Use proven techniques to improve your operational practices,solve problems, and optimize benefits.
- Combine modern business practices with operations to meet international standards.
- Identify areas for improvement in your operations and facilitation processes.
- Apply performance measurement techniques to support key.
- operational project needs.
- Elements of Airport Master Planning.
- Managing the Environment.
- The future of airports.
- Airport as an Operational System.
- Airport Emergencies.
- Airport Security.
- Safety Management System for airport.
- Extreme Weather Operations.
- Airport Collaborative Decision Making Overview, A-CDM.
Aircraft Loading Functions
- Airside concessions.
- Customer Service.
- Relations with Airlines.
- Training Requirements.
- Passenger Facilitation.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
About Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses