- Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 5 days
- Timings: Flexible options
This qualification covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure learners have a thorough knowledge of hazards associated with the food handling and the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures.
Who should take this course?
- Those wishing to provide safe food to customers
- Managers who work or wish to work in the food or beverage manufacturing or catering environment
- Job seekers requiring to have responsibility in food safety
- Attain skills to manage the food safety operations
- Improve the job performance and confidence
- Add additional value and practical competence
- Achieve an internationally accredited diploma qualification certificate
About GEMS Quality Consultants
- Leading consulting firm and training provider in the middle east
- Provide internationally recognised management systems, individual and corporate level customised training
- Approved by the local authority Dubai Municipality, Sharjah Municipality and other emirates
- The training certificates are attested by local Municipality for the municipality mandatory trainings
- Accredited by TSI, CIEH, HABC,UK
- Leading providers of the integrated compliance services to help organization to manage quality, health, food hygiene and safety, environmental risk, comply the legislative requirements and improve performance
- Provides a cost effective solutions to areas of your business.
See all GEMS Quality Consultants courses