- Duration / Course length: 70 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Understanding Cargo acceptance process in detail is one of the major objectives of this course. Dangerous goods, Live Animals, Perishables, Human Remains are some special cargo commodities which require specific knowledge, rules & regulations. Understanding Cargo Rating and Airway bill are other important objectives of this course. This course will cover major technical topics for IATA / FIATA Cargo Introductory Course.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand detailed functions of IATA
- Understand Cargo Agents Automation System CASS
- Gain overview of Air Cargo Acceptance & Air Waybill Completion
- Understand Special Cargo Acceptance such as Dangerous Goods, Live Animals, Perishable Cargo, Valuable goods & Human Remains
- Understand Cargo Booking Process with Airlines
- Know about Aircraft Dimensions & Loading Charts
- Know about various TACT Publications
- Understand concepts of actual weight, chargeable weight, dimensions & currency rounding
- Quote appropriate Cargo rates for the given destinations
- Know about different types of class rates
- Discover careers in Air Cargo Industry
- Working Of IATA
- CASS System
- Air Cargo Acceptance
- The Air WayBill
- Special Cargo Acceptance
- Acceptance of Dangerous Goods
- Acceptance of Live Animals
- Acceptance of Valuable Goods
- Acceptance of Perishable Goods
- Acceptance of Human Remains
- Cargo Booking Procedure
- Aircraft Dimensions & Loading Charts
- Tact Publications
- Weight,Dimensions and Currencies
- Cargo Rating
- Class Rates & Charges for Different services
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.