- Duration: Intensive 3 month programme + 1 month Internship
- Timings 5 intakes per year
Certificate in Culinary Arts & Patisserie consists of intense 300 hours of theory and practical sessions. You will be trained in Culinary Arts and Patisserie skills through a range of international cuisines including: Continental, Arabic, Indian and Western.
- Food safety & protection in kitchen
- Introduction to the contents of the kitchen
- Basic cooking methods
- Prepare & cook stocks and soups
- Prepare & cook mother hot sauces
- Prepare cold appetizers and salads
- Prepare and cook fruits, vegetables and pulses
- Prepare and cook meat and offal
- Prepare and cook poultry
- Prepare and cook fish and shellfish
- Prepare and cook rice, pasta, grains and egg dishes
- International cuisines
- Basic cakes
- Produce hot and cold desserts and puddings
- Bakery products
Tests, exams and compilation of a portfolio of evidence. Supervised 4 weeks’ internship in a restaurant or hotel kitchen. On successful completion of the above, free work placement service.
McQueen’s is a British Institution with a strong history of being in the education sector since 1979. We have various educational institutes, partners, schools and colleges in the UK, Ireland, Turkey, Switzerland, the Philippines, Nepal, Sri Lanka and India.
Situated at the heart of Dubai Knowledge Village, McQueen’s offers a range of culinary, cookery and hospitality courses that have been specially designed by our experienced chefs and industry experts. We are committed to the professional development of our trainees, preparing them for a successful career in the challenging and rewarding hospitality sector. We help them secure industry work experience and find them.See all McQueen's courses
Baking Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 11, 2016 Dessert, Baking, Baking & Pastry, Cooking and Culinary Arts
I want to attend culinary arts course as i am planing to open a quality restaurant in Karachi. Wh...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Cooking, Cooking and Culinary Arts