- Price USD 272
- Duration 180 hours
- Location Online
Understanding how Business Analytics uses a variety of statistical tools and techniques to examine business problems from data collected and solve these problems is very important. Till now, students and prospective business analysts have acquired this knowledge by reading books and attending lectures. However, these conventional strategies fall short of meeting the requirements of a globalised and dynamic business environment. This course is an experiential learning model that provides insightful videos featuring industry experts, contemporary reading material and an opportunity to participate in Webinars where the expert will talk about select case studies. You get an opportunity to analyse real-life case studies. This is the key to gaining a competitive edge in the fast-paced and competitive field of Business Analytics.
Who is this course for?
- Engineering and IT Students - BTech / BE, BCA, MCA, BSc-IT, MSc-IT
- Commerce & Finance Students - BCom / MCom, Economics Graduates, MBA or BBA
- Highly recommended for people aspiring for jobs that required data handling - research, Marketing, IT Services, Big Data & more
- People who are already employed, but want to upskill themselves in the domain of Business Analytics
What will I learn?
- Basic Statistical Concepts and Types of Data
- Sampling Techniques
- Frequency Distributions and Measures Of Central Tendency
- Variability and Shape
- One-way Analysis of Variance
- Linear Regression
- Linear Programming
- Linear Programming - Allocation Models
- Linear Programming - Covering Models
How will I benefit from taking this course?
After successful completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts and types of data
- Understanding of sampling techniques
- Understanding of frequency distributions and measures of central tendency, dispersion and shape
- Knowledge of the one-way analysis of variance and correlation
- Knowledge of linear regression and linear programming
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education's corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.