- Duration: 15 Hours
- Learn strategic changes at the institutional level required to move Nhotamoal small and medium-sized companies.
- Learn the basic elements of the strategy and the financing of small and medium-sized companies.
- Understanding of the basic structural changes necessary to move Nhawwalkhaddmat bank for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Identify oriented small and medium-sized enterprises Islamic financing instruments.
- Understanding the function of human resources and applied to the banking business for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Understanding how to evaluate the success of small and medium-sized companies and the dimensions of these projects.
- Alataraltnzimi understanding of the unity of small and medium-sized companies.
- Adopt the right strategy in Corporate Banking Alsgarhoualemtosth / SME financing.
- A structure for the unity of Corporate Banking Alsgarhoualemtosth / unit financing small and medium-sized companies.
- Hiring and training the right staff and human resources management.
- Performance management, staff retention and collective Ttoiralaml.
- Evaluation of marketing strategies for the financing of small and medium-sized companies.
- assess and maximize the opportunities provided by information systems and technology that.
- A business unit for small and medium-sized companies and planning a strategy for long-term success Trkizaaly analysis.
- Product traditional Islamic product for small and medium companies design and ways to interact with the market.
- Evaluation and review and business development.
- Challenges and tax barriers.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses