- Locations: 90 D Ahmed Oraby St., EL Mohandseen Giza Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
Adobe After Effects Level 1 is a course that will introduce the After Effects software and take the student from start to finish on a basic animation project using most of After Effects' standard features. You will learn about the integrated vector paint tools with Photoshop-style brushes, all-new motion tracking, Render Automation, keying, and many other features. Please contact us for pricing and availability.
After Effects CS3 New Features:
- New Shape Layers tool: Using Vector Graphics and Vector Effects in Editing
- New Puppet Tool: Animating live motion using Motion Sketch and Overlap
- Improved Photoshop integration; manipulate layer styles from within After Effects
- Improved Flash integration; greatly improved importing, exporting, and FLV file conversions
- Per-character 3-D text animation
- Brainstorm: see pre-made suggestions of possible animations
- New, Improved color management
- Video for Mobile devices
Working with Images Such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Sequences
- Working with Videfootage.
- Interpreting Footage.
- Using square vs. non-square pixels.
Working with composition/Timeline windows.
- Composition settings.
- Creating new comps.
- Bringing footage into a comp.
- Working with layers.
- Setting up layer and comp markers.
- Creating solids.
- Nesting Compositions. (precomposing)
Timeline window attributes.
- Transformation settings.
- Anchor Point.
- Changing positions.
- Adjusting Opacity.
- Frame Blending, Motion Blur, Draft Mode, Continuously Rasterize, etc.
Artistic Aspects of After Effects
- Using the vector paint engine brings Photoshop-style brushes to do frame-by-frame touchups or to paint creatively.
- Warping and liquefying to create distortions.
The After Effects Workflow: Animation 101 Keyframe basics.
- Animating properties over time.
- Motion paths.
- Keyframe Assistants
- Using the improved Tracking and Stabilization features.
- Using Convert Audio to Keyframes instead of Motion Math.
Modes, Masks, Mattes
- Transfer Modes.
- Working with Masking.
- Importing masks from Illustrator.
- Using the pen tool to create masks.
- Track Mattes.
- Effects Basics.
- Applying effects to a layer.
- Applying effects to a nested comp.
- Adjustment Layers.
Importing & Rendering
- Interpret Footage.
- Render Queue.
- Render Settings.
About New Vision Training Center
New Vision training center was founded; New Vision Computer Learning and testing Center has grown in this short period to become one of the best IT training centers in Egypt . They offer now more courses, at more times for the most respected international certifications ever in the computer training industry, with hands-on laboratory exercises where learners apply what they learn in class.
New Vision can offer IT training for many small, medium and large organizations. The variety of learning options from New Vision allows students to learn in the manner that best suits their schedule, budget, learning style and expertise
The success of our customers is realized through training classes, but the foundation of New Vision is based on inspiring students and companies to become more productive and successful in their daily activities. They see it on our students' faces every day and as long as they gain more knowledge. It's the confidence that comes from learning
About our staff it consists of professional technical certified instructors ready to share all the knowledge with their learners. They provide the right environment to develop and empoTheyr staff, within organizations, to make full use of their Information systems and applications and above all their personal potential. Our staff is simply the right team in the right place.
The New Vision Training Center knows firsthand that computer training has to meet all of its customers' needs in order to have a tangible lasting impact. When you measure across multiple customer segments—each of which has its own priorities—you see how much more training must do to consistently and simultaneously satisfy participants, managers, and executives. Training then can move to close those gaps and deliver more real value. Closing those gaps betTheyen employer skill needs and employee skills development is the main objective of New Vision.See all New Vision Training Center courses