- Locations: 2H/5 Salem Abd El-Salam St, From El-Nasr St, New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 12 Hours
Having effective administrative skills are essential in today’s work environment. Being organized, punctual and effective in your communication skills, both written and verbal are crucial if you want to achieve your goals in any endeavor you pursue. Think of it. The current business environment is filled with many sources of information, and you have to take that information and analyze it, prioritize it, and process it to the extent where value is achieve for the organization. Good administrative skills reduce the risk of “things falling through the cracks.” Great administrative skills create exponential results that spot potential problems, overcome obstacles and leverage resources effectively. In this course, you will learn the core skills that will help you use your resources efficiently, manage your time wisely, communicate effectively and collaborate with others skillfully. The practices presented in this module will take time to root into your daily work routine. However, making the commitment to consistently apply the concepts everyday is the key to changing and adopting new behaviors in a short amount of time.
- Lesson Two: Managing Electronic Files
- Lesson Three: Keeping Track of the Paper Trail
- Lesson Four: Making the Most of Voice Mail
- Lesson One: Keeping Your Workspace Organized
- Lesson Two: Using a To-Do Book
- Lesson Three: The Extra Mile: Adding Project Management Techniques to Your Toolbox
- Lesson One: Managing Your Time
- Lesson Two: Keeping Others on Track
- Lesson Three: Maintaining Schedules
- Lesson One: Prioritizing
- Lesson Two: The Secret to Staying on Track
- Lesson Three: Goal Setting
- Lesson One: Planning Small Meetings
- Lesson Two: Planning Large Meetings
- Lesson Three: Organizing Travel
- Lesson One: Listening and Hearing: They Aren’t the Same
- Lesson Two: Asking Questions
- Lesson Three: Communicating with Power
- Lesson One: Body Language
- Lesson Two: The Signals You Send to Others
- Lesson Three: It’s not what you Say, It’s how you Say It
- Lesson One: Being Assertive
- Lesson Two: Resolving Conflict
- Lesson Three: Building Consensus
- Lesson Four: Making Decisions
- Lesson One: Working with Your Manager
- Lesson Two: Influencing Skills
- Lesson Three: What to Do in Sticky Situations
- Lesson One: Ergonomics
- Lesson Two: Stress Management
- Lesson Three: Dealing with a Heavy Workload
- Words from the Wise
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- Deal better with their managers
- Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
About Premier Training & Consulting
Premiere Training and Consulting established and since then it has had a noticeably big impact on the Training and Development industry. This is primarily attributed to the fact that it has been excellence-driven right from the start. This is reflected in the company’s relentless efforts to attain accreditation from the most prestigious academic education institutions worldwide to ensure quality learning to its seekers.
Premier’s success in attaining accreditation was not granted until all its offered courses has been assured that they meet the standards of course design, delivery and monitoring set by those international accreditation bodies. This success is not only due to our accreditation status, nor the way They structure and deliver our courses, but also our people, and our guiding principles.
The professional learning solutions that They offer are geared towards achieving the best return on investment for inpiduals and organizations.
Our training can be pided into the following key learning portfolios:
- International Vocational Qualifications and Certifications,
- Business and Management,
- Soft Skills and Personal Growth Development,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Education Development,
- English Language,
- Information Technology.
"The achievement credentials offered to participants vary betTheyen awards, certificates of achievement, and professional diplomas."
Premier has Theyll understood the urgent instant need for professional development in the fast-paced world that They live in which has shaped its training materials and methods. They offer the best off-the-shelf courses as Theyll as customized material based on the customers’ business needs reached through professional needs analysis that the company insists on running before taking on any project. Also, our training methods vary; they include extended trainings, a few-days/hours workshops, on-the-job training, and one-on-one training as Theyll. Whatever the training is and hoTheyver it is delivered, all the customers’ needs and the learners’ learning styles are closely met.See all Premier Training & Consulting courses