- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
The biggest influence on job satisfaction is our relationship with others. Our work should not be a burden to us and our offices shouldn’t be battlefields. We are human beings working with other human beings.
This workshop is about working to the best of your abilities, and encouraging the best in those who work with you, or for you.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- How to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improved communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increased effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
What Topics are Covered?
- Personal best, professional best
- Putting others at ease
- Distorted thinking
- The steps to feeling good
- Understanding and improving your assertiveness
- Communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Setting goals
- Working as a team and with difficult people
- Learning to say no
- Dealing with stress
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses