- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
In this instructor-led introductory course, you learn the skills that are needed to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
This basic course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Process Server applications.
- Configure and administer a Process Center environment
- Configure and administer a Process Server environment
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Describe IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture, concepts, and terminology
- Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
- Describe the Process Server high availability topologies and their selection criteria
- Create a Process Center clustered environment by using the Deployment Environment wizard
- Create a Process Server clustered environment by using the BPMConfig utility
- Verify the functions of failover in a clustered environment
- Work with Business Space
- Deploy and manage business applications
- Work with the administrative console and management tools
- Deploy applications to an offline and online Process Server environment
- Implement SSL
- Integrate with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to secure the environment
- Troubleshoot the environment
You should have successfully completed one of the IBM
WebSphere Application Server V8.0 Administration courses:
- Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for AIX (WA180), Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (WA380), Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for Linux (WA580)
- or Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (Self-paced) (ZA380) or WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (WA585) or WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (Self-paced) (ZA585).
You should have a general knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and SOA.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses